- keeps you from shoveling food down your throat faster than you can enjoy it
- impress less dexterous friends
- fun to play lightsabers with
- awkward to eat peanuts with
- friends may be more dexterous
- when playing lightsabers, may inadvertently flick oilsoaked rice kernel at neoghboring diner
- Rubbing the disposable chopsticks together makes you look like you know what you are doing, but really serves no other purpose. There is no rule here, but the rules of pretentiousness apply.
- Forks are acceptable to eat bento quickly while in your car.
- Switching back and forth between fork and chopstick is not acceptable.
- Using a fork to get the last of the oil and MSG soaked rice kernels is not acceptable.Please add any additional rules to the comments section