Onion ring cravings are a pretty regular occurence, especially later into the evenings after some less than modest amount of alcohol has been consumed. When the ring craving hits there are some basic rules to be aware of:
- Onion rings on burgers and sandwiches and even salads are highly encouraged.
- the first two onion rings you eat are likely to be the best food you’ve ever consumed.
- After the first two the law of diminishing returns kicks in very aggressively
- Ring number four or five will cause regret. If you proceed beyond rings four or five you will ask why you did this to yourself . . . again.
- Deep fried whole onions sliced into floral shapes or bricks of onions are not viable ring substitutes.